📍 Anywhere in America, Remote
💚 Cool perks
Suku is on a mission to accelerate the adoption of Web3. To get there, Suku aims to build simple and powerful tools to turn every internet user into a web3 user.
We are interested in considering interns from any background or field of study who are passionate about Web3. If you are interested in decentralization, open source software, and privacy, then you are a good fit for the team at Suku today.
- Supporting individuals, teams, and projects within your specific discipline
- Gaining knowledge through experience and mentorship
- Receiving hands-on, practical training and experience at a premier organization in web3
- Building towards your professional career as an early adopter in web3
⭐ = Super important
- Passion for web3 ⭐
- The hustle and a ‘can do’ attitude ⭐
- Openness to learning and feedback from your mentor and others you’re supporting
- Ability to both take direction and act independently to create solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Spanish fluency
- Experience in web3 including involvement in communities, attendance at hackathons, participation in advocacy programs, previous internships, or attending meetups
If this role fits you and what you’re looking for, please email us us your resume or anything you think we’d like to see to email@example.com, follow us on Twitter, and tell us why you’d like to work with us!
If you're interested in a career with Suku, but do not see a role below that matches your area of interest and skill set, please feel free to submit a general application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to tell us why/how you’d like to work with us.
- ✉️ Email: email@example.com
- 🌐 Website: https://suku.world
- 🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Suku_world
- 💬 Telegram: https://t.me/Suku_world
- 📰 Blog: https://medium.com/suku